Aprio Cloud (formerly HPC CPA) is looking for a tech-savvy Ecosystems Solutions Architect to join our fast-paced and challenging work environment. If you’re that tech forward person who loves to investigate software and tech solutions and determine if it’s solution for teams, this role is for you. The ideal candidate must love to test the boundaries of software and how it works with other applications, look for ways to automate tasks whenever possible and be an excellent communicator who can work in a dynamic, remote team environment.
Why Aprio Cloud?
Aprio Cloud offers a fun, fast-paced and inspiring work environment where each individual is integral to our success. Leverage your tax, project management, analytics and advisory experience to service a dynamic mix of both domestic and international clients. All while gaining the opportunity to learn and grow with the latest accounting technologies.
One of the many benefits of working with Aprio Cloud is you can work anywhere there is Wi-Fi. The hours are flexible, as long as deliverables are met. Our strength lies in this flexibility and our passion to provide our international clients with ready access to insights and advice that help them. You will develop meaningful relationships across the globe and gain invaluable experience by providing a variety of tax and advisory services to highly interesting clients
Responsibilities for Virtual Ecosystems Solutions Architect:
- Map and analyze current state of internal app/tool ecosystem and propose to-be solutions that drive improvements to the organization
- Work with cross-functional teams and senior management to support the deployment and management of internal applications and tools
- Train new hires on internal tech stack and act as a resource for ongoing knowledge
- Develop and document process flows and related guidance for the team in requesting new apps/ tools.
- Partner with requestor to define and document need, use cases and requirements for apps/technology solutions. Prioritize and measure these in alignment with goals.
- Work with internal IT teams, and external vendors as needed, to support the build and roll-out of app/technology solutions
- Define operational metrics and developing dashboards and other reporting tools for business partners and leadership to understand business performance
- Troubleshoot usage & integration issues
Skills/Qualifications for Virtual Ecosystems Solutions Architect:
- 1-3 years of experience in a project management role utilizing cloud technologies
- Technologically savvy and capable of staying ahead of new tools as they are developed
- Capable of implementing new technology across the business unit
- Strong organizational and planning skills a must
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities and work within deadlines
- Dedicated mindset for working in a virtual environment 100% of the time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – by phone, email and via video
- Team oriented and flexible
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Slack, Zoom and productivity tool skills
- Fintech and/or accounting experience not required but is a plus
To apply for this job please visit accountingfly.breezy.hr.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.