INTERACT WITH INTERESTING GLOBAL CLIENTS USING TECH SAVVY SOLUTIONS
Aprio Cloud is looking for a self-motivated Virtual International Tax Senior (SMB) who has current tax work experience with US inbound clients. We are a team of tech-savvy problem-solvers. You’ll fit right in, if you enjoy the culture of working remotely, developing and fostering key client relationships and utilizing the latest technology tools for communication and compliance.
Why Aprio? Aprio offers a fun, fast-paced and inspiring work environment where each individual is integral to our success. Leverage your advisory/accounting/tax experience to service a dynamic mix of international clients. All while gaining the opportunity to learn and grow with the latest cloud technologies.
One of the many benefits of working with Aprio is you can work anywhere there is fast, dependable Wi-Fi. Our strength lies in this flexibility and our passion to provide our international clients with ready access to insights and advice that help them. You will develop meaningful relationships across the globe and gain invaluable experience by providing a variety of tax and advisory services to highly interesting clients.
Responsibilities For Virtual International Tax Senior (SMB) include:
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships with clients
- Communicate effectively to team and client on all aspects of client work
- Advise in-bound companies on their formation and all aspects of managing their business in the US
- Assist in the onboarding of our global clients, advising them on the implications of their US business strategies
- Prepare/review 1120 tax returns and 1040 and 1040-NRs for Foreign owners
- Utilize the technology available to ensure accurate and timely completion of income and indirect tax returns
Requirements For Virtual International Tax Senior (SMB)
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, Tax or Business
- Minimum of 5 years of public and industry accounting experience
- Demonstrated experience of managing multiple clients
- Must be an independent, resourceful, self-starter; and also a team player
- Tech-savvy and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Xero/QBO and CCH tax products
- Possess experience with working virtually, with cloud accounting technology
- Strong analytical skills – see the big picture, how things relate and affect one another, within the client’s books, as well as in business
- Excellent communication skills and at ease working in a remote team organization using communication tools such as Slack and Zoom to connect with virtual co-workers.
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Dedicated, distraction-free workspace in your home
- Stable work history
- Cloud-based- work anywhere there is strong, dependable Wi-Fi
- Develop relationships across the globe and gain invaluable experience while working on a variety of business types and highly interesting clients
- Flexibility is a must for managing clients’ time zones, particularly internationally
- Highly competitive benefits plan including Medical, Dental, FSA
- 401K and company sponsored Profit Sharing plan
To apply for this job please visit accountingfly.breezy.hr.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.