Aprio Wealth Management is hiring a Wealth Advisor. We are a dynamic fee-only wealth management firm that is fully integrated into Aprio, a CPA-led business advisory firm. With decades of experience serving wealthy families, the Aprio Wealth Management team is uniquely positioned to serve our clients. You will be part of the Aprio Team in providing contextual advice in areas of financial planning and investment management, in full integration with the tax advisors in the Firm, to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
This opportunity provides growth in a fast-paced environment, perfect for individuals who want opportunity, professional development, and new challenges.
As a Wealth Advisor at Aprio, you are responsible for advising families on building, preserving and managing their wealth. At Aprio, we provide contextual advice at the intersection of Tax Planning, Financial Planning, and Investment Management. You will be a key part of the team providing our clients that advice. You will use your knowledge of investments, financial planning, and risk management to both advise current clients on all aspects of their balance sheet and drive new client acquisition, primarily from internal referrals. The Wealth Advisor should have substantial knowledge in financial planning concepts, investments, estate and retirement planning, and insurance. Our client experience revolves around a personal financial plan and includes advice on all our clients’ financial needs.
- Manage and maintain relationships with clients by earning trust, thoroughly understanding client needs, providing targeted advice, developing thoughtful solutions and delivering an exceptional client experience
- Advise clients on their overall balance sheet, including asset allocation, investment management, wealth planning, and risk management
- Facilitate client meetings, organize meeting notes, follow up regarding meetings and respond to client and internal advisor inquiries
- Perform investment management tasks such as account review, rebalancing, tax loss harvesting, and can place trades when needed on occasion
- Drive business results and acquire new assets, both from existing client base and new client acquisition
- Exhibit technical knowledge and competency in investment management (specifically with the ETF and mutual fund markets), retirement, insurance, and estate planning, charitable giving and cash flow planning
- Partner with internal tax advisors to provide interdisciplinary expertise to clients
- A dynamic and credible professional who communicates with clarity and has exceptional presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- CFP designation, or working towards it
- 5+ years’ experience working in Financial Planning for an RIA or Wealth Management Firm
- Series 7 & 63 licenses required for the position; however, unlicensed candidates considered but required to obtain licenses within 120 days of start date
- Ability to integrate financial strategies and investments for clients
- Able to gain and maintain the respect of high net worth clients
- Excellent knowledge of financial markets, products, and services
- Ability to juggle multiple projects successfully
- Exceptional attention to detail and skilled problem solver
- Strong listening, communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Proactive takes initiative and uses critical thinking to solve problems
- Proven capability to work in a team environment
- Advanced knowledge in Excel with experience in Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of financial planning software
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Why work for Aprio?
At Aprio, we are passionate about helping our clients and our associates achieve what’s next. We are a premier CPA-led business advisory firm where thriving associates serve thriving clients. Whether you are just starting out, looking to advance into management, or searching for your next leadership role, Aprio offers the opportunity to join a winning team. At Aprio, you will work with industry-leading clients and collaborative and caring colleagues. We offer an entrepreneurial environment where our people come first, your ideas matter and you are rewarded with competitive compensation, industry-leading benefits, and work-life balance.
Some of the perks/benefits we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance on the first day of employment
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k with Profit Sharing
- Generous Paid Time Off structure
- Parental Leave – coverage for both spouses
- Summer Hours/Flextime
- Tuition Assistance Program and CPA support program with cash incentive upon completion
- “Dress your Day” – jeans casual to business professional depending on your day
- Discretionary incentive compensation based on firm, group, and individual performance
- Incentive compensation related to the origination of new client sales
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.